Saturday, February 4, 2012

Brittany & Jacob Post 1 : I'm a sucker for ring shots!

I had the great joy of being a part of the wedding day of Brittany and Jacob. This post (and future posts for this wedding day) are WAY overdue... as this wedding was at the end of September! 
But I really want to share their day with you all!

I'm starting it off slow with photos of Brittany and Jacob's wedding day with some shots of... their rings!
ok ok, overkill possibly... but I am a sucker for ring shots and their rings were not only beautiful, but there were so many possibilities for their ring photos. 

So, without any more introduction... some ring photos from Brittany and Jacob's wedding!
Stay tuned for future posts on this beautiful day, as well as more about this sweet couple!







LOVE all of the details that Brittany & Jacob worked into their day as well as their use of color!


No comments:

Post a Comment