Wednesday, August 24, 2011

jump jump!


Kris Kross gonna make you JUMP, JUMP!

Except that in this case, it's Sarah's gonna make you jump.

FUN impromptu photo shoots: TOTALLY INSPIRING to me!


My bestie Mike starting things off with a little bit of a leap frog kinda jump...

 I actually make my photography clients jump a lot for various shoots....
And this is the first time that I ever did one myself.
It was fun. :)

A series of Mike.


Look at that air!!!


This one is sort of awkward...
And that thing in my back pocket is my lens cap.... for the record.

Weee!!!!

More of Mike...



And me...

And the last one...

Do you ever take jump shots?
It's really fun.
I highly recommend doing it with some friends.
Remember, the key is:
BEND YOUR KNEES!
It makes you LOOK like you are jumping hire than you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment