Monday, January 10, 2011

I want that living room!

I dream of the day that I will have a home that is big enough for me to display all of my favorite wall art and chotchkies, cameras, etc. I want it to be colorful and fun, beautiful with great storage solutions, and just a nice space to be in.

My apartment now has some of these, especially the wall art, chotchkies, etc, but it just looks super cluttered most of the time.
I like to blame this on the lack of space. That's my story and I am sticking to it.

Here are some spaces that I would love to use as inspiration for my own home... some day.......

Holy long and amazing desk!
Space for multiple computers AND a sewing machine? Yes Please!
Seen on Apartment Therapy

How cool is this wall stair case for the cats?!! Mine would love it!
And it looks cool too!


This is a little too shabby chic for me, but I love the door as an accent.
And the knobs on the dresser! Of course the chair is fabulous too.

color color color!

Above two as seen on Design Sponge


storage storage storage!
As seen on Apartment Therapy

This segment is clearly going to be a regular one here on sloinspired.
I can just collect them on the blog as a look book for when I eventually live in a bigger and more customizable space. aahhhh some day...

No comments:

Post a Comment