Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Anthropologie Inspires

I love the store Anthropologie.
As a manager in retail, I have always looked to them for inspiration of how to create an experience for the customer.
As a shopper, I look to them for inspiration for clothing, colors, fun, and just beauty.
I love to window shop on their website, since we do not have a store here in SLO.

Here are some pieces that I enjoyed looking at on my recent visit to www.anthropologie.com


I love that the waste band is a different pattern than the skirt!

This top is so pretty and flirty! Would be so cute with a pair of skinny jeans and my grey Toms!

A little preppy, but cute!

I just love this dress... Dress it up, dress it down. I want!

I would love to wear this to the weddings coming up this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment