Friday, March 25, 2011

Olive and Brooklyn outside


My cats are my babies.
And since I am a photographer, and I think my cats can be very photogenic, I often take photos of them! Lately they have been loving sitting outside on our "landing" when it is sunny...
Especially Olive. She loves to chase the leaves and bask in the sunshine.
She will stand on the table next to the door and paw at the door knob and cry until I let her out.
I wish I had more to offer them for an outside experience besides the landing, but for now it will have to do!
Basking in the sun... oh it feels so good!


Olive loves sitting on the railing...
She also loves it when I join her outside.


Brooklyn isn't as anxious to get outside like Olive, but he does enjoy it (I think!).


Sweet Olive.

No comments:

Post a Comment