Wednesday, May 4, 2011

San Francisco post 8: Random Leftovers...

Wow... I sure did take a lot of photos over 2 and a half days in San Francisco!
I think these are the last of them...
Random assortment.
I hope you enjoy them!

This photo is for Kat.
I'm pretty sure this is lil Leo hoopin' it up!


Alley ways and shadows...


Chinese food and donuts.
Guacafries.
City Smoke & Gifts (where you can get your hip hop clothing).
And a meat shop that has lots of different meats, including goat.


Doors... This is just a partial collection of my SF doorways...
They're so pretty!


I was obsessed with the designs that the bus stops made in different lights.



Pretty sweet bike, if you ask me!


Mexican bakery in the Mission.


I just loved this color coordinated blue mini in front of the blue garage doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment