Tuesday, April 26, 2011

San Francisco post 2: Miette Confiserie

First, I would like to say that not all of my posts of my recent weekend to San Francisco will be about food.
But with that said, this one is.
Well, of candy and treats.

My friends and I made a stop at Miette, in Hayes Valley.
It's such a cute store and their Parisian macaroons are soooo yummy.


I just love the colors in Miette...
Not from painted walls or counters, but from CANDY!
Every color of the rainbow!

Radha, Jordan, and me! (about to eat my macaroon)


Cute cakes and cupcakes


Parisian Macaroons, as mentioned above.
The Chocolate Lavender was very tasty.


So if you have a sweet tooth or love color, stop in one of Miette's locations
for a feast for the eyes and taste buds!

San Francisco post 3 is up next... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment