Saturday, June 4, 2011

Radha's bridal tea party!

A couple of weeks ago we celebrated our friend Radha with a
Bridal Tea Party at Lovejoy's in San Francisco.
I've known most of these girls since freshman year in college so it was extra special.

Isn't she cute?
I've always loved photographing her.

Jordan did an amazing job with the set up- including place cards, a menu, and goody bags!

We had Vanilla Rooibos, Black Rose, English Breakfast, Black Mango...
others too but I can't remember!
And what tea isn't complete without little sandwiches!

I didn't get a good photo of the amazingly yummy cream that we had for the scones...
But just trust me- it was delicious!

Beautiful and silly Jordan. :)

Tanya! She is super photogenic!

These lower res photos do not do Emily's eyeballs justice...
They are BEEAAUtiful.


Loretta- always a gem to be with. I mean it.


Cheers!


These group photos are extra special because 5 of us have been taking them for about 14 years!



Happy Bridal Shower Radha!
Can't wait for the wedding next month.
xoxoxoxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment